► People who didnt recieve latest pubg mobile updates are gonna recieve it in next 24 hours maximum!➤Click here to know more about the update 0.8.0!!

BEST PUBG MOBILE SETTINGS TO WIN (IN-GAME SETTINGS)

BEST PUBG MOBILE SETTINGS FOR A SMOOTH GAMEPLAY!


Follow these simple steps to tune-up your in-game settings!


Step 1:

Start your game and go to settings tab! In the settings tab you can see various sub-menus as shown below, go to the basic settings and do the following,

ENABLE the Peek and Fire mode to make your character peek a bit from trees and objects to make you a tough target for enemies!

Step 2:

Open the GRAPHICS menu and do the settings as shown below,



Extreme Frame Rate causes your game to run very smooth!

Set the Graphics according to your phone hardware!

ALSO CHECK : BEST EMULATOR SETTINGS FOR PUBG MOBILE 

Step 3:

Next up, open the controls options and select the one as shown below and CLICK on CUSTOMIZE button,

after tapping on the customize button , you can see buttons which you can replace according to your wish, setup the button as it is shown below, 


Step 4:

Next up is the SENSITIVITY tab, tap on that and do the settings as given below!


These settings will help you to control your aim in a better and a more controlled way! 
You can also adjust them by your self if you're not comfortable with these settings.

You are all done with setting up your PUBG MOBILE for a smooth 60 FPS gameplay! Enjoy winning!

ALSO CHECK : BEST PUBG MOBILE WEAPON GUIDE!

ALSO CHECK : BEST EMULATOR SETTINGS FOR PUBG MOBILE

CHECK OUT : HOW TO EARN PLAYING PUBG MOBILE

For any questions related to PUBG Mobile comment down below and mention your email! Thank you.

SHARE

Unknown

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image

8 comments:

  1. I am happy to find this post Very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I Always prefer to read The Quality and glad I found this thing in you post. Thanks شدات ببجي

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for another excellent post. Where else could anybody get that type of info in such an ideal way of writing? In my opinion, my seeking has ended now. boost wow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! แทงบาคาร่าออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated. แทงบาคาร่า10บาท

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whenever I have some free time, I visit blogs to get some useful info. Today, I found your blog with the help of Google. Believe me; I found it one of the most informative blog. IoT hidden menu

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post. Kamlesh

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love reading this article so beautiful!!great job! Satta king up

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some of the benefits of quality Minecraft host services include enabling you to initiate your own server, reboot or manage users in the network with just a few clicks. Minecraft Servers

    ReplyDelete